670 Village Drive
Rifle, CO 81650
Click on above photos to view larger images.
- Single Family Home
- Status: Sale Pending
- Square Ft.: 1196
- Lot Size: 14,260 sq.ft.
- Year Built: 1981
- Slate and hardwood floors; granite counters in kitchen
- Stainless Steel appliances; large walk-in pantry for storage
- Wood stove and lots of windows for views
- Lots of fruit trees, shade trees and flowers; additional storage in potting shed
- Red barn shed for for wood working; another wood shed in the converted 1 car garage
- Wild turkeys roam
- Single Story
- Laundry Room
Dreaming of a white picket fence and gazebo? This charming 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath home offers slate and hardwood floors, and granite counters in the kitchen. There are stainless appliances and a large walk-in pantry for storage. It has a wood stove for cozy winter evenings, and lots of windows for the views. Located just a couple miles outside of town and yet the water and sewer is with City of Rifle. Expansive views of the mountains and lush gardens. There are 2 pear, 2 plums, 2 peach and 2 cherry trees plus shade trees and flowers. Additional storage is available in a potting shed by the vegetable garden and a red barn shed for wood working. Plus there is another wood shop in the converted 1 car garage. Wild turkeys roam and bears have visited. Your home awaits for $279,000.